When Kids Ask Hard Questions, Volume 2: More Faith-Filled Responses for Tough Topics
Preview Coming Soon
Coming in October. Available September.
From the creators of When Kids Ask Hard Questions comes MORE questions—and thank goodness, responses!—on today’s tough topics. In an increasingly complex world, children deserve thoughtful responses informed by our progressive faith values. In this second volume for parents, teachers, and faith leaders, respected experts, pastors, and parents address more than two dozen tough topics, offering theological perspectives and suggestions for comforting and spiritually guiding children.
- Racism and white supremacy
- Vaping and illegal drugs
- Domestic abuse and family stigma
- Pornography and sexuality
- Mental illness and teen suicide
- Social media and isolation
- Terminal illness and grief