The following information regards royalty payments to authors in 2023.
- Royalties paid in March 2023 reflect sales made in 2022.
- Royalties paid in March 2023 will be reported on your taxes next year. You do not need to include it in the taxes you're about to submit.
- A 1099 will be sent in January 2024 to include with your taxes that will cover this payment and any others you may receive from Chalice during 2023.
Please complete this form to ensure your contact information is correct. It only takes a moment, and you can complete this form at any time.
- Email addresses are used to send royalty payments and reports.
- Mailing addresses are used to send 1099s in the following tax season.
- Chalice currently issues payments and statements when accrued royalties meet or exceed $10.00.
- If your accrued royalties are less than $10.00, your payment will be escrowed for future years.
- Chalice sends royalty reports by email only. We no longer send hard copies of royalty statements. Please use the form above to ensure we have your current email and mailing address.
- Chalice prefers to pay royalties electronically through Bill.com. If you have already accepted an emailed invitation from bill.com, and set up your bank account in your profile, your payment will be transmitted electronically.
- You may choose to continue receiving payments by paper check. That is the default setting in Bill.com, so if you take no action on electronic payment, your payment will be sent via printed check. If you choose that option, keep a close eye on your mail; checks from bill.com can look a bit like junk mail, but they are indeed valid! Checks will be mailed no later than March 31.
- If you are an international royalty recipient, your payment needs special attention. You will be required to setup a bill.com account with your bank details so that we can send a wire payment.
Supporting Chalice Press' ongoing ministry:
Thank you for the privilege of publishing your book. Your tax‐deductible gift helps make possible the work of our authors and our publishing house. Thank you! You can a donation online at http://chalicepress.com/donate or email Chuck Blaisdell, Development Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org.